Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Creation of the Lower Worlds

Fire, Air, Water, Earth and Sky-all these came out from Kurma's stomach.The five elements were taken from his stomach and the three qualities came out of his head. In this way the three gunas* (Raj Tam, Sat) were manifested and Dharam Rai(Kaal) created the universe.

He mixed the elements and the gunas and gave them to the goddess, and then he created his own essence.He dropped three drops in the genital organ of the woman and three parts were created.Five elements and three gunas were mixed: In this way the world was created.

From the first drop Brahma was born, who was given the Rajo Guna and the five elements. From the second drop Vishnu was born and was given the Sato Guna and the five elements. From the third drop Mahesh was born and was blessed with Tamo Guna and the five elements. Five elements and three 

gunas were mixed, and thus their bodies were made. That is why, again and again, the world is destroyed, and no one knows the secret of its beginning.

      Then Dharam Rai said, "Listen, 0 Woman! Obey me. You have the Seed of Life. Using it, create the  universe." Again Niranjan said, "Listen, my queen-do as I say I have given you three sons. Now I am going to take my attention to the service of Sat Purush. Taking these three children, rule over the world, and don't tell the secret of my existence to anyone. None of my three sons will have my darshan(be able to see me); if one searches for me, he will waste his life.Spread such beliefs in the world that no soul will be able to get the Knowledge of Sat Purush. When my three sons get older, send them to churn the Ocean."

Explaining these things to the goddess, Niranjan became invisible. He resided in the cave of Void consciousness-who can know this secret? He has become invisible; now understand your mind as Niranjan. When one defeats the mind and gets the Knowledge of Sat Purush,Sat Purush Himself manifests within such a person.

THE CHURNING OF THE OCEAN:

THE CREATION OF FOURTEEN JEWELS

When the three boys became wise, their mother told them to go churn the Ocean.But they were playing games, and didn't want to go. Dharam Das, listen and understand what happened there! In the

meantime it so happened, Niranjan practiced Yoga and started blowing much wind. When he exhaled, out came the Vedas. The Vedas came out with his breathing, but few know this secret. Then the Vedas prayed and asked, "What are the oracles for us, O Niranjan?" They were told: "Go and live in the Ocean. Remain with him who will find you." This sound occurred but the form was not seen. Only a deep light was seen. Then the Vedas shone by their own light as the world shines with the light of the sun.The Vedas came to where Dharam Rai had created the Ocean. When they went into the depths of it, Dharam Rai thought of this: He spoke to the goddess, through invisible dhyan, and asked her why she was stopping the children from churning the Ocean. He told her, "Quickly send the three children to churn the Ocean! Obey my orders with determination."

Then he himself went into the Ocean, while the goddess thought about churning it. She told the three boys what she wanted and, blessing them, she sent them. "Go to the Ocean quickly, my sons! There you will find the treasures." Brahma obeyed her words and started towards the Ocean. The other two followed him. Three children went playing, like beautiful children of the Swan.

The three of them went and stood near the Ocean. Each of them was wondering how to churn it. First churning of the Ocean When each of them churned the Ocean they got three things: Brahma got the Vedas, Vishnu fire, and Mahesh poison. Taking all three, they started happily home to their mother. They came to her and showed her their things. She told them to keep them to themselves.

Second churning of the Ocean "Again go and churn the Ocean. Whatever you get, keep it with you."

Saying this, Adhi-Bhavani played a trick, and created three women. Each of them had her essence in her. Each of them came before their mother, who distributed them among her sons. The three sons had gone to churn the Ocean and didn't know about the women. 

         But when they churned this time, they found the three women, which made them very pleased.

Taking the women with them, they came and bowed down to their mother. The mother said, "Listen, my children: These are for your work." Each was given a woman and ordered to enjoy with her:

"Brahma, you take Savitri; Vishnu, you take Laxmi." Parvati was given to Shankar. These were the orders of their mother. Accepting whatever Adhya gave them, they bowed down to her. Receiving the women made them as happy as the chakor when it sees the moon at night. All three brothers indulged in lust and thus the gods and demons were born.

sant Kabeer das said to his disciple Dharam Das, understand this: the one who was once a girl became

the mother Again the mother told them, "All you brothers! go and churn the ocean again! Whatever you get, keep it with you; and don't delay!"

The third churning of the ocean

Bowing their heads, the three sons went; "We will do whatever you say." They churned the ocean without any delay and distributed what they got among themselves. The mine of fourteen jewels came out, which they brought to their mother. All three brothers were happy; Vishnu took the Nectar and Mahesh took the Poison.

THE FOUR KINDS OF CREATED BEINGS

Then their mother said this: "All three of you: create the universe!'' She created the egg-born, Brahma created the womb-born, Vishnu created the moisture-born, and Shiva developed the seedborn; Eighty-four lakhs of species were created, and the earth was made half water, half land. In the seed-born is one element; the moisture-born has two; The egg-born has three elements and the womb-born four. In the human beings are five elements, and the three gunas beautify them.

Brahma comes to know about the Formless by reading the Vedas

Then Brahma read the Vedas, and reading them he felt love. The Vedas say, "There is but one Sat Purush, He is Nirankar and doesn't have any form. He is seen in the form of Light in the plane of Void consciousness, and He cannot be seen with the physical body. His head is in the heavens and His feet lie in the world below." Finding this out, Brahma got intoxicated. He told Vishnu: "The Vedas have told me about the' Original Person." Then he told Shiva that the gist of the Vedas is that there is one Sat Purush.

Then Brahma came to his mother. Saluting her, he touched her feet."0 mother, the Vedas have told me that there is another Creator!" Brahma said, "Mother, listen carefully:

The Vedas have reached the conclusion that there is one Purush who is in hidden form." Adhya said, "Listen, my son Brahma: there is no other creator but me. I have created the three worlds, and I alone have created the seven oceans. "

Brahma said to Adhya: "I believe you, that you have done all this: but why did you hide this before?

The Vedas say that there is one Alakh Niranjan Sat Purush If you are the creator, why didn't you think of this before? You made the Vedas: why did you mention the Alakh Niranjan in them as the creator?

Kabir said to Dharam Das: She thought, "How do I make him understand? He doesn't believe me. If I tell him about Niranjan, how is he going to accept it? Moreover Niranjan has told me that no one can have his darshan. If I tell him he is invisible. how do I make him see him?" Thinking carefully, she told her son, "Alakh Niranjan doesn't give his darshan."

Brahma said, "Tell me where he is, and don't worry about pros and cons. I don't believe your words; I don't like this business. First you want to delude me, now you say, 'He doesn't give darshan, So you won't have darshan.' Don't say useless things like this.

Ashtangi said, "Listen, my child: Alakh Niranjan is your father. But dear son, you will never have his darshan; I say this with full understanding." Hearing this Brahma was disturbed. In his mind dwelt the determination to have his father's darshan. Bowing his head to his mother, he decided that only after having the darshan of his father would he return. At once he started moving toward the north, rapidly.

Vishnu headed for the world below; he also wanted the darshan of his father.

But Mahesh didn't let his attention waver. He didn't utter a word; he just kept serving his mother.Shivaji didn't worry. He kept his attention on his mother's service. Many days passed while the mother worried about her children.

First Vishnu returned to his mother and told her his story: "I didn't see my father's feet. With the fire of Shesh Nag's poison my body became black. I became upset over this and came back. I didn't have my father's darshan." Hearing this, Adhya was very pleased. Lovingly she called Vishnu near her and caressed him. She kissed him and keeping her hand on his head in blessing, she said, "My son, you have told me the truth."

 Brahma didn't have the darshan of his father; meditating on the Void many yugas passed. His mother worried in her heart, "Where is my oldest son, Brahma? How can I continue to create? When will he come back?"

Rubbing her body, the mother took out filth and created the form of a daughter. The essence of Shakti was mixed with her, and the name Gayatri was given to her. Gayatri bowed down to her mother, kissed her feet, and put her head on her feet. Folding both her hands, Gayatri made this request: "Listen, mother, to my one question: Why did you create me? Tell me so that I may obey your orders."
 

Adhya said, "Daughter, listen to this: Brahma is your eldest brother. He has gone in the sky to have the darshan of his father. Go and bring him back after making him understand That he will never have the darshan of this father. He will waste his birth in searching for him. Whatever it takes to bring him, go and do it, and bring him back."

Gayatri started on the way with the words of her mother in her heart. The girl with the tender body walked along, thinking of her mother's words. 

On reaching there she saw the Wise One, whose eyes were closed; For a few days she remained there; then she thought of a plan. "How will he get up? Now what to do?" Remembering her mother, she thought and thought-and eventually made contact with her. When Gayatri contacted Adhya, she received this message: "Brahma will awaken only when you touch him." So Gayatri did as she was told by her mother: After reflection, she touched his lotus feet. 

When Brahma awoke and his attention was disturbed, he became upset and said, "Who is this sinner, this guilty one, who has made me leave off my Samadhi? I will curse you because you have disturbed me from my father's remembrance! " Gayatri said, "First know my sin and then curse me. I am telling you the truth; your mother has sent me to bring you back. Now come on, quickly don't delay! Without you, who will spread creation?" 

Brahma said, "How can I go? I haven't had my father's darshan yet!" Gayatri said, "You will have his darshan, but now come quickly with me or you will repent."

Brahma said, "If you will bear witness that I have seen the head of my father with my eyes And will make my mother convinced, I will come with you." Hearing this, Gayatri said, "I won't utter false words;
But if you fulfill my desire, my brother, only then can I lie." 

 Brahma said, "1 don't understand. Explain yourself; be clear." Gayatri said, "Have sexual intercourse with me, and then 1 will lie and you will win." Gayatri said, "Of course it is selfish, but 1 am telling you to do it comidering it as a virtuous, charitable thing." Hearing this Brahma thought in his heart, "What to do now?

If I remain indifferent to her, my purpose will not be served She won't bear witness and my mother will put me to shame.I didn't see my father-none of my purposes will be accomplished by thinking about sins. I must lie with her!" Brahma copulated with her and the determination to have the darshan of his father vanished from his mind. Both of them here full of ardour, and in place of decent thoughts, bad intellect came.

 

When Brahma told Gayatri to come to their mother, she said, "1 have another idea. Let me create one more witness." Brahma said, "Good. Do anything to make Mother believe." Then Gayatri thought, and, removing filth from her body, She created a daughter. Mixing her own essence in her she named her Savitri. When Gayatri told her to say that Brahma had had the darshan of his father, Savitri said, "I don't know this. I will lose if I bear false witness." Hearing this, both of them were very worried. They didn't know what to do. Gayatri tried to convince her in many ways, but Savitri didn't accept it. Finally, Savitri uttered these words: "If Brahma will copulate with me, I will lie." Gayatri said to Brahma, "Copulate with her and complete our work." Brahma indulged with Savitri and in this way carried more burden of sin on his head.

All of them were cursed as the result of the foolish evil done by them. Woman as sex-object is the greatest trick of the Negative Power, who has stung everybody. Neither Brahma nor Shiva, not even Shankadi nor Narada, escaped from it. 

Only he who is attached to Sat Naam escapes from it. With the glorious grace of Sat Shabda(Word*), this art of Kal can never reach him. One who remains attached to Master's feet in mind, word and deed this sin can never come near him.

 

  * This is the same Word/Naam/Sat Shabda/ Saar Naam/Deeksha which is mentioned in Bible, Bhagvad Gita, Ramayan and Sri Guru Granth Sahib of sikh scripture. once one is initiated he can understand the hidden meanings of Bible, Geeta, Granth Sahib and all holy scripters available in the World.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...